2-Day Chobe National Park Camping
Explore Chobe National Park in northern Botswana amid the massive interior Okavango Delta. During the dry season, enormous herds of elephants and Cape buffalo congregate along the Chobe Riverfront. The woodlands and lagoons near Linyanti Marsh are home to lions, antelopes, and hippos. The Savuti Marsh’s floodable grasslands attract various bird species and migratory zebras.
The adventure starts with a transfer from your accommodation and a drive to Chobe National Park. First, take a fantastic riverboat excursion. On the trip, view hippos, crocodiles, and other species that come to the shoreline for a drink.
Following your boat ride, you will go on a game drive along the Chobe River to the national park’s campground. Once at camp, enjoy a meal and stay the night. After another game drive in the morning, you will be brought back to Kasane, where your safari will close.
- Park fees
- All activities
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation while on the tour
- On an overnight tour, camp within the famed Chobe National Park.
- Enjoy a private safari in Botswana’s most ecologically diverse national park.
- Discover the most significant concentration of elephants in Africa, with numbers of over 50,000
- A skilled safari guide can tell you everything about the park’s unique environment and diverse fauna.